Saturday, June 20, 2009

Photo Op-less

I have just discovered that the annoying problem I've been having lately with my browser has made it impossible for me to upload photos to the blog. Probably to anywhere on the Internet. Since I have no idea what is causing the problem (the one thing I thought to try didn't help) I am not sure how I can fix this. I need to talk to our friendly computer guy and see if he can talk me through a fix.

Meanwhile, I finished a pair of socks for Liat, and realized I may not have shown you a pair of toddler socks I actually finished earlier this year and then forgot about. I hope I will be able to show you photos soon.

Other than that, I am nearly done with a cotton washcloth and have made a tiny bit of progress on Meital's sleeveless cotton top. And I started a baby sock with some leftover yarn. I've also been doing some scrapbooking, and some translation work.

Liat has finished classes for the year, though she still has several matriculation exams to get through. She had her first call up last Thursday, where the army's doctors examined her and she took a "psychotechnical" test, whatever that is. Eventually they will contact her again, probably to interview her and start the process of figuring out what they're going to do with her for two years.

Meital's graduation party (from 6th grade) is next week, and she finishes school on the 30th. Most of her school hours are spent in rehearsals for the big party/show (she's in the dance troupe). She had a great group of girls over for a swim yesterday, and has invited them to come again next Friday.

That's the news from here!

3 comments:

Grandma Elsie said...

Amy,
good to hear from you on bloggers... Glad everyone is OK and know its a busy time for everyone,school out there soon and all the different changes going on in the children's lives . Its a good thing.
I don't have a lot of time right now to blog and have lots of pictures I want to share with every body.
Have a Good summer.Well at least its summer here.LOL

Joansie said...

Amy, I am unable to upload photos when I am using my laptop at a wireless location such as McDonald's. Don't know if there is a connectiion there between your problem and mine...you know..the wireless thing.

The girls sure are growing fast. It's been three years now that I have followed their progress.

Look forward to seeing pics of your knitting.

LizzieK8 said...

1. Uninstall and upload browser again

2. Switch to Firefox. Works so much better than IE or NetScape. Faster, better protected, lots of fun add ons.

3. Hope your computer issues are resolved soon. I just when through hell and high water with mine this week....but all seems to be okay again.