Sunday, January 15, 2012

Little Red


For those who may not know, when you add a new project to your Notebook on Ravelry (an on-line community for knitters and crocheters), you are asked to name your project. This quite often gives me some trouble. I usually have a hard time coming up with cute names for things (hence my completely unimaginative user name on every site I frequent on the Internet. But I digress...). Luckily, this snug-fitting, hooded pullover for Liat was easy to name. It's called the Little Red Riding Hoodie. Ah well, at least I amuse myself.

Liat has not posed for a photo in the sweater yet, so we'll make do with this picture for now. I thought I had started the sweater in time to give it to her during Chanukah, but alas it was not to be. I finished this up just the other day, and fortunately we have some suitably cold and rainy weather just now, so I'm hoping she'll be wearing it one day soon.

I have a couple of other things to show you, but I'm going to save them for my next post, just to make sure I write one!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

It's lovely, Amy! I love how your daughters love your knitting and proudly wear it. I love how you adore them and put so much heart into their projects.

Anonymous said...

This is darling, Amy!

kaz

Joansie said...

Gorgeous, Amy! I bet Liat will looking stunning when she wears it. I look forward to seeing a picture of her wearing it.