Saturday, June 8, 2013

Mobile Blogging

Ever since I got my iPad last summer I have spent a lot of time accessing all of my social networks via applications instead of on my desktop computer. I also use the iPad's camera instead of our regular camera. And let's face it, once you've uploaded photos on Facebook and Instagram, who has the energy to write a blog post? (Well okay, I'm lazier than most).

But today I discovered the Blogger app, and I am hopeful it will make blogging easier and simpler. 

I have been doing a lot of knitting lately, and have quite a few projects on needles: three socks, a blanket, a sweater and a washcloth to be precise. Not to mention all of my projects that are in hibernation.

We are having work done in the house, which means that everything is jumbled and dusty. I have started a major de-acquisition project, but I need to remove some of the books I want to donate in order to make room for reorganizing stuff.

Crazy times around here. 

1 comment:

Joansie said...

Amy, I found this post interesting. I have an IPad and stopped blogging for that reason when I discovered that Apple and Google are not on friendly terms. I'll have to try again. I now also have a Mac Air and the transition from Windows has been brutal!

Beautiful socks......love the colors!