Saturday, January 23, 2010

More Cards



It might seem from these new cards I've just made that I'm pining for Spring, but actually that isn't the case. The weather here, mostly, is already enough like Spring - we need more rain!



All of these cards were made using my new Hope/Faith set from Stamp A Mania. I've been having a lot of fun with it, and there are quite a few other ideas/looks I want to try with these stamps.



In other news, work is keeping me very busy, though I manage to find some time to knit every day. Right now I'm trying to finish up a sweater I started for Liat several months ago. I'm also working on a pair of socks for Meital and a small knitted toy that I hope to give her for Valentine's Day.

Which reminds me! I should get started on making some Valentines...

5 comments:

Jill L said...

Lovely -- makes me yearn for Spring too!

Joansie said...

Loves the cards as they remind me of the two beloved kitties I had years ago....Hope & Faith.

Looking forward to seeing the sweater. Have you given up a peek before?

Shelly said...

Those are gorgeous! My fav is the FAITH. You do good work my friend.

Elizabeth Delisi said...

You're so talented, Amy! You must save a ton of money on preprinted greeting cards, postcards, etc.

Liz

MaksiTaksi said...

I'm more the type of quilter but I do like your cards!

Became your follower to, maybe you like my blog and return the favor?

Yake care!