Sunday, November 18, 2012

Not Quite a Valentine

Here is another card made from my stash of patterned papers. These are all fairly ancient designs from Close to My Heart. The heart frame and sentiment stamps are by Darcies. This is going into my box for Operation Write Home. Since it doesn't actually say valentine on it anywhere, this card could be used anytime! I "fussy cut" (Sandy Allnock term) around the heart, glued it to red paper and fussy cut again.

I have a bunch of other cards to show you but I want to wait just a bit more because the recipients haven't gotten them yet. I am determined to use up as much paper stash as I can before next summer, because I really, really want to get some new paper. I've been working my way through three huge accordian folders crammed full of this CTMH paper (a gift from my fabulous friend Caroline) for years and am now down to one accordian folder full.

I can do this! (I hope...)

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

It's patriotic love!