Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Published!


This is a reprise of a card I made for my sister in August. I'm showing it now because I learned today that it has been published on page 76 of the current (Nov/Dec 2007) issue of Rubberstampmadness Magazine! Whoo hoo! This has been a very happy day for me.


In other news, I have finished the Baby Surprise Jacket, but am adding cuffs since I have learned the sleeves are pretty short. Not sure how long to make the cuffs, and am awaiting a response from my knowledgeable friend Joansie. I hope to have a photo to show you tomorrow.

I finished the first sock for my niece and started the second. And, I started a new Jean Greenhowe project; an adorable duck family from the booklet Knitted Animals.

That's it for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy
Love your work and blog. Yarnlady has put me in touch with you. I am from NY living in Israel for a year. I was wondering where you purchase your yarn here and other craft supplies. I have only been here 3weeks.
Thank You.
Please email me tiarrose@yahoo.com