Sunday, February 2, 2014

Card Bowl Second Challenge


The second Card Bowl challenge is tied to this month's Our Daily Bread Designs challenge on the OWH Stars and Stamps blog, to use brown as a main color. I hope this qualifies! I embossed the image (Art Impressions) in white embossing powder and then painted the barn with bleach. I have no idea who made the wood grain paper, but it is as ancient as most of the rest of my paper stash. I imagine someone out there makes something similar, if not better.

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

I really like the bleaching on the barn in this one and the whole image looks terrific against the wood grain. A real nice job with this challenge.

Stefanie said...

What an awesome effect! Did you just brush the image with watered down bleach?

Melissa T. said...

I am wondering how you used the bleach as well because that creates such a cool effect. Well done! :)

Joansie said...

Beautiful! This card reminds me of New England