Monday, February 3, 2014

Let's Chill


A good friend of Meital's has a birthday coming...she really wants a chinchilla for a pet (not going to happen, from what I hear) so I made this card for her, with suggestions from Meital, who hand wrote the message. It says Mazel Tov, which is what Israelis wish one another on their birthdays. I found the image online, and if it's not really a chinchilla, please don't tell me! Hopefully it is, or at least looks enough like one that Yasmin will like it.

I used OWH sketch #160 for the layout. Stickers are Mrs. Grossman, speech bubble stamp by Art Impressions. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the pink cardstock. The pink patterned paper is discontinued Close to My Heart. 

One fine day I will finally use up all of my old paper and be able to get something that was printed in this century!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

LOL. My brother likes that animal. He had wanted one too.