Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mending

Today was rather a boring day, spent doing such stimulating things as mending ripped pockets and giving the bags I've made for Liat a going over (reinforce felted strap on Doll Bag, remove players no longer with the team from her Maccabi bag). I also did laundry and ironing.

What? You're still awake?

I did finish up the Jean Greenhowe puppy for Meital, but will wait to introduce him to you until he has his "accessories" - a bone and water bowl, of course! I also worked a smidgeon on my current sock. And I worked in the garden.

An althogether thrilling and blog-worthy day, no?

No.

Sorry!

3 comments:

Joansie said...

Not boring at all. You are just maintaining those "keepsakes". Can't wait to see the dog.

Sandy said...

Your non-productive day sounds like my most productive day.

LizzieK8 said...

A day in the life...

I'm hoping to have one of those today.