Friday, November 7, 2008

On the Mend

Although I've still got the sniffles (and a bit of a cough) I feel much better. Want proof?


Last night I made these Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies, from one of my all-time favorite cookbooks, 365 Great Chocolate Desserts by Natalie Haughton. You've got melted chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and more chocolate chips in these babies. They are soft and extremely chocolatey. Want a bite?


The recipe calls for chopped pecans, but I didn't use any because Meital doesn't like them. I think next time I will include them, because I think they would add that something special...


Today I attached the photos of the new players onto Liat's Maccabi bag. I know, it doesn't look all that different, but trust me: those in the know, know. See that one empty spot? I think soon there will be some changes made in the roster, so I have left one spot open.

Other than that, I've done some translation work, some housework, and just a wee tiny bit of knitting. I've thought quite a bit about stamping, but haven't accomplished anything in that area...yet.

But tomorrow is Saturday, and I've got high hopes...

2 comments:

Joansie said...

Cookies sure look delicious!! No 1,000+ cookies this time...lol.

I love that bag, Amy. It is so unique and great that you can update the players.

LizzieK8 said...

I'm getting a rush just reading the description of those cookies! One would be enough! Maybe....

Glad you're feeling better.