Friday, August 29, 2008

Perfume, Stumbles and Yawns

Avi and I have been hard at work translating; just now we're working on translating into Hebrew the website of a perfume company that is based in Italy. It was interesting at first, but a great deal of the material is repeated. Over. And Over. And Over Again.

In other news, yesterday morning I stumbled and fell (going up) on our recently de-carpeted stairs. Ouch. My left knee still hurts, but I don't think it's anything serious.

As for my "free time," I've spent it doing laundry and reading , with a tiny bit of knitting and card-making thrown in. Tomorrow I'll have the day off from work, so I hope to see if I can manage to upload some photos (finally) and do something more interesting than what I've done for the past several days. One of those things will be to bake some chocolate chip cookies in a pan (we call them Chocolate Sticks in my family), because I promised Meital I would before school started again.

School is scheduled to start up again on Monday.

I also have some gorgeous art from my friend Auntie Sandy to show you. She sent it while I was away in California, and I have not yet had a chance to share it with you. She is one generous and talented lady!

So, please don't give up on me. I really want to get back to posting and sharing photos with you. Of course, that means I have to actually do something worth photographing!

2 comments:

Joansie said...

I will patiently wait with baited breath for pictures. :>) I know you've been terribly busy and would resurface eventually.

Joan said...

We will be waiting for you. I know how life messes with you at times. I hope your knee isn't hurt too badly. Take care on those steps.