Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Falderol


What could be better on a freezing Friday afternoon than some fabulous, fresh On the Fence Brownies? These are as fantastic as they are fattening. Frivolous, yet filling. And of course, brownies never go out of fashion!

Today was a another good day. I worked on MIL's sock, on the slipper for the Rez, and on the TSGFSVS. I have yet to work on my vest, but...as the saying goes...the night is young! I have also received a commission from Liat: a washcloth for a friend of hers who has a birthday next week. This project will, no doubt, finish off the last of my dishcloth cotton. Sigh... I suppose now I will be forced to purchase some more... Oh, the agony! (NOT)


Here is a gratuitous shot of my little corner of the living room. I have a friend who refers to her spot as her "nest" and I like that very much. So, this is my nest. As you can see, I have no qualms about leaving out my various projects. Just one of the advantages of declaring your home a toddler- and pet-free zone. Of course, if the day should come, say 10 or so years from now, I would not be averse to the notion of childproofing my home so as to accomodate the younger set.

I also managed a wee bit of cardmaking and rubber stamping. Not too shabby. Friday felicitations to all!

2 comments:

Jill L said...

Sounds like a good day, all around! It's only 8:30 AM in the States and so I have it ahead of me. I am planning on making a dishcloth for a swap and a baby blanket!

Anonymous said...

Those brownies are taunting me... must...have..chocolate...