Yesterday evening, just before 5:00, a client called with a translation project that he needed done right away. By Saturday, he said. Of course, he had already wasted who knows how much time trying to translate it himself. We've managed to finish about half of it so far today, and will finish it up tomorrow.
I did manage to accomplish a couple of other things, as well.
Here is the completed front of the anniversary card. All that remains is to glue it to a folded card base and write a message inside. The envelope is already stamped and addressed. Let's hope I don't lose the darn thing before it gets to be a reasonable date to mail it. After all, I don't want it to arrive in California ten days before the anniversary.
I finished up the slipper you saw here yesterday, and have started its mate. I also turned the heel on the sock for my MIL. But sadly, no baking was done today.