Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Not Much

Not much to show. Not much to say. Not much knitting done today.*

I worked a bit on the sock for my MIL. I knit a little on the latest slipper. I finished a card and started another. I read a little (okay, more than a little. I think I actually found a book that I'd never, ever gotten around to reading. Didn't remember a thing about it. So of course I had to read the whole thing in two days...)

Avi and I got a new translation job and did that. We also got another one that we will start working on tomorrow.

It was really a very quiet, uneventful day. Nice for me, not very interesting for you. How embarrassing. Here I am, fulfilling one of my friend's preconceptions that blogs can be supremely uninteresting. I hate being boring, but I did want to try to post every day this year (guess we'll just have to see how long that lasts!).


* Believe it or not, I didn't realize I'd written a rhyme until I went back to proofread the entire post!

1 comment:

LizzieK8 said...

Some days....there just isn't enough to write about!