Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Day


Avi and I are both feeling a bit under the weather, so we agreed to finish up the translation work tomorrow. We e-mailed the first half of the job to the client, and he was very pleased. We actually have a bit less than half still left to do.

We had a very nice visit with my in-laws in Jerusalem today. As predicted, I got a fair amount of sock knitting done. I am nearly done now with the first sock of the pair for my mother-in-law (she has amazingly small feet). I also did a bit of stamping today, which is always fun. Any guesses what I worked on?


Oh, and I also had time to make these. It didn't take too long to make them, but I'm not a big fan of rolling out dough and slicing it. Probably because I never think I've done a good job. The fact that the dough is not at all sweet makes for a nice balance with the very sweet Nutella. Not to mention those charmingly petite mini chocolate chips. Mmmmm.

No comments: