Sunday, September 21, 2008

As Promised


Here, at last (for those of you who eagerly await such things), are the photos of my birthday presents-to-me. This order from Addicted to Rubber Stamps includes two new colors of Adirondack Color Wash spray (Lettuce and Raisin), a few Adirondack ink pads (Terra Cotta, Stream, and Pesto), Perfect Pearls in a pretty blue color whose name I can't think of at the moment, and some Tim Holtz goodies (grungeboard, spinners and philosophy tags - I think that's what they're called. I'm horrible at remembering the names the companies give their colors, stamps, and the like. I just buy what I like, pretty much without regard to names).


Here is my order from Sunday International: some Distress inks (let's see if I can do this from memory: Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed and Broken China. Also included are three EZ Mounted stamps - LOVE those! - two by Posh, er Dee Gruenig Designs, and one by Sunday International. So much fun!! If you get a card from me one of these days using these products, you'll know it isn't something I whipped up a few years ago and forgot I had on hand...

Truth be told, I've already played with some of my birthday toys. Just couldn't wait until Wednesday.

And today I got my first birthday card of 2008. Not such a big deal, because it was from... my bank. Oh well, it's the thought, right?

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love those colors on the distress inks. I went to a stamp show today and almost every vendor was demo'ing with these. They are HOT!

LizzieK8 said...

There are so many new things to use with and do to stamps since I quit, gee, over ten years ago. My time does fly....

Very nice haul and can't wait to see what you make with them.