Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sharing the Love


Just a quick post today because I am feeling even more poorly than I did yesterday.

First and foremost, I want to thank Joansie for giving me the I Love Your Blog Award. What a wonderful honor. You really made my day, Joansie.

Since I am not into chain letters and passing obligations on to others, I am not going to "tag" people to perpetuate this award. But I would like to share with you a partial list of the blogs I love:

Knitting By The Ocean
Sheep Shots
Ivory Blush Roses
Auntie Sandy
Allie's in Stitches
Michi Rhymes with Peachy
Gayle Page-Robak
Bakerella

There are many other blogs I check in on regularly and love reading, but this gives you a sample. Enjoy!

And now, I'm going to crawl into bed.

3 comments:

Joansie said...

I hope you feel better soon. Here's wishing you a speedy trip back to a normal routine of knitting, etc.

Karin said...

What joansie said.
I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi mommy, :)

I really hope you will feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really really love you!!!!!!!!

guess who ;)