Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Low Key

I haven't been feeling well today, so I didn't accomplish much. One load of laundry... one batch of bran muffins, with an added dash of cinnamon and two mashed bananas this time. I think they taste great, but no one else has tried them yet. It remains to be seen whether I'll be making this version again...

I started another card to submit to a magazine, and knit quite a bit on the second worsted weight sock while watching a rubber stamping video (I love multi-tasking!). Since the nap I took earlier didn't do much to help me feel better, I'll probably call it an early night.

4 comments:

Jill L said...

Sorry you're not feeling well -- am home sick today (migraine) and so I am catching up with blogs. Love the swimming pool colorwaY!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better, Amy. It's not fun being sick when you could be baking, knitting, stamping, etc.
(How I'm able to leave you comments is I am doing it from work computer...but don't tell :>)

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well, I hope it passes quickly. Your muffins sound yummy, I'm sure everyone will love them. Take care.

LizzieK8 said...

Honey, you do more on your "didn't do much" days than I do on my "accomplished alot" days!

Hope you're feeling better soon!